Catie is all better now! She has not ran any fever since Saturday morning and only coughs a little. So far none of the other children have had any signs of the illness. Thank the Lord!
I have been married for 10 years to the most wonderful man on the planet. I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I also work at CiCi's pizza in the school program part time. My husband and I are involved in our local church in children's ministry and choir along with being Care Group Leaders. I have 3 beautiful children who are one of the greatest blessing that God has intrusted me with. Caden is 8 years old a straight A respecful student who is very much into sports. Catie Beth is 5 years old has started Pre-K this year and is the most obedient child in her classroom. She loves anything pink and girly and loves to dance and sing. Claire is 3 years old and is my most spirited child. She loves her babies but loves to wrestle. Her favorite thing to do is talk and talk and talk. Besides taking care of me family I love to go out with my friends and read a good book.
No comments:
Post a Comment