Welcome to the Crazy C Gibbs Family blog. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this so please don't laugh!
Currently we are very busy with football and drill team. Caden plays for the "E" Mustangs as runningback and tightend. He also plays as defensive linebacker and makes some awesome sacks! Catie is on flag drill and their theme is the movie "Annie". Their routine is so cute! They have lots of props to do many things with. Claire is the mascot which is just a way to include her so she does not get left out. Aunt Kelly is the director so I am sure they are her favorite girls! Pictures are coming soon.
At Church, Clint and I teach superchurch for the 6-10 year old kids. It is so much fun and we have some hilarious games for the kids to do to help them learn God's truth. We have a blast.
We ask that everyone pray for our friend's son Chase. he broke his neck at football practice. We hope that the bone will heal fast with no complications along the way.
Hopefully next time I blog I will have lots of pictures and anecdotes to entertain you all with.
Until next time, Keep Smiling,
The Crazy C Gibbs Family
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment