Sunday, March 15, 2009

Friends and fun




We had a get together at our friends Toni and Wendy's house on Saturday. We had mexican food and the kids got to play with each other. While Tony and Clint napped on the couch, Wendy, Scott, Amy and I played Taboo and Scatagories. We had a blast stretching our brains to see just how far we could go and still get points. I still say maplight is not a car part! The kids played in the back yard and jumped on the trampoline. I can only imagine what the toy room looked liked with 8 kids in there. When it got dark Wendy set up Spongebob bingo and even had prizes for the kids when they won. We always enjoy ourselves when we spend time with our friends. Next time everyone will have to come out to my house.





As you can see Tony did get up and join us for part of the evening. I remember him eating and sleeping and sleeping and playing a game for a little bit!

No comments: