I think the kids had a good spring break for the most part. Caden and Catie spent Sunday with some friends and came home Monday morning with Aj and Brady. I took all five kids to the dollar movie to see Bedtime Stories. It was great. I packed my bag full of goodies for the kids. Afterwards we went to the park and then got snowcones o
n the way home. On Tuesday we went to Incredible pizza for 6 hours! I had a total of 9 kids that day. Poor Brady was sick and slepy most of the time in the booth. Wednesday my Mom heated her pool and all the kids went swimming. A few forgot how to swim at first but remembered quickly.
Now Thursday and Friday would have been exciting to if I had not been rushed to the ER on wednesday evening and admitted to the hospital. Staying there until Friday evening left the kids going to whom ever would care for them. Even though they were worried about their momma I am sure they enjoyed spending 2 nights at their friends house.
1 comment:
love the picture. glad to hear the little ones had a good spring break, but real sorry to hear you ended up in the hospital. Hope all is well with you, Hugs
Post a Comment