Thursday, June 18, 2009

Caden's 9th birthday

Caden, my baby boy, turned 9 in April and he chose to have a skating party. We had a lot of fun! About 13 of his friends came and shared his birthday with us. Some of us had not skated in years, I mean like 10 of more years but we all eventually got the hang of it. Shirley never did put on skates since she had just injured her knee but she did get out and do the hokey pokey with us (what dancing to music, you know you liked it, lol). Clint and I even braved the dreaded wooden floor and couple skated for the first time ever in 11 years. Caden got a lot of gifts and had a great time with his friends and family. His new baby cousin Colby got a lot of attention as well considering he was only 1 month old. He is so cute. Thanks to all who came and conquered the skates and traffic. We love you.

1 comment:

Dunn But Not Finished said...

Of course I liked it - it's been years since I did the "Hokey Pokey". Besides, I had to embarrass my kids! That's my job -isn't it? Like your new posts.