Caden had play day at his school in May. They got to do a lot of fun stuff. THey had a bounce house, water slide, tug of war, water balloons, hockey, rock climbing, etc. When you look at the pictures you will notice Caden does not like his picture taken so I had to start taking pics of the girls. They got right in on some the action and just made their own fun when not allowed to participate with the class. Caden looks forward to this day all year. When I was in school play day was the day we signed up for races like the 50 yard dash, threee-legged race, and the potato sack race. We even got ribbons demonstrating how well we did in the race 1st, 2nd, 3rd and participant. Things sure have cheanged since I went to school!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment